Wednesday 5 November 2008

why???


'Its unfair...'
sometimes my heart keeps saying dat phrase.

then,
an0ther thinking comes..
"there must b s0me reas0ns'
*sigh*

0f course...
i tell myself.
G0d creates all things with reasons.
eventhough we couldnt thnk what the reasons are


diz life just like c0lorless if all th0se g0od n bad things wont come
but
the hardest part is,
h0w we deal with it


everyone has dreams
so am i
but
again
let me tell myself
n0t all u want,would be y0urs
n0t all dat u desire
will b gud 4 u

"theres no wrong to like what is no g00d
theres no wrong to dislike what is g0od
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS.."


i love that clauses
extracted from Al-Quran
i c0uldnt remember from what surah it is
but..
it d0es make me relief 4 one thing
the thing dat i believe have a reason from god
of why shud i face it in my life

n0w..
it seems clearer,
da hikmah..and the reason.
eventhought im hoping it is better than what it is actually meant
but
as ALLAH knows the best 4 me
i obey!

may i have strength 2 face it.=')

No comments: